Beneath is an expansion of the topics that will be discussed over the two days:
- Client care and trust building
- Knowing your value in an emotional and monetary sense
- How to apply consistency in your photography
- Systems and admin within your business
- Discovering your strengths and weaknesses and how to use them effectively in your business
- Developing an authentic aesthetic through experience, inspiration, and storytelling.
- Time management
- Marketing & branding – the strength of using emotion in your business
- Lighting and shooting techniques (through a live shoot)
- Post production and workflow
- 19th and 20th of June 2018
- Kawarau Falls (Jack’s Point), Queenstown, New Zealand
- Price $1599 NZD.
- Payment is made in two parts of 50%. First half to reserve your seat and remaining amount due 3 weeks out to the workshop.
We will gather together in a beautiful home in the Kawarau Falls of Central Otago, New Zealand (15 minutes from Queenstown Airport) If you haven’t been here before Kawarau Falls, also known as Jack’s Point, is a region that is nestled at the bottom of The Remarkables mountain range on the edge of Lake Wakatipu. I chose here because I know that everyday life can feel chaotic and overwhelming at times so I wanted to find a place where we can come together to feel relaxed, refreshed and inspired, the best state to be in to learn… oh and to eat and drink well.
A live shoot with a real couple will take place in the evening of day one.
Flights and Accommodation are not provided within this price but feel free to look into places via airbnb.com, bookabach.co.nz and booking.com in Kawarau Falls, Frankton or Queenstown, etc. Once you have purchased a seat I will add you to a Facebook group where you can see if anyone may be willing to share a place together. I am also happy to recommend places for you to stay if you need any help.
It would be such a pleasure to continue community with one another over dinner the first evening, though the meal will be at the cost of each attendee. More details to be provided closer to the workshop
Please note that once a seat has been purchased it is non-refundable but may be transferable to another person (responsibility on the current attendee)
10% of all proceeds from this workshop will be donated to Love Packs.
For me it is important to be generous to those who are far more in need than I. As you know I am really passionate about seeing women succeed in running their own business or organisation so I wanted to partner alongside Love Packs and support Janice in the work she is currently doing for the children and families who are going through difficult times in their lives whilst in hospital. She creates little packs that are filled with activities, toys, hand knitted clothing and many other things that spread the love and put a smile on a child’s face.